Saturday, June 09, 2007

My First MP3 player

Friday June 8 an average day. Finally got my IPod Shuffle to work and two days away from office and my heart burning with desire to get my ipod working for me. Worked for it at an IT seminar. Spent Saturday and Sunday at Le Meridien. Went on stage to work for it. ha ha ha

Bid 4 other ladies and won it. he hehe applause for myself with the sexiest tone I got my pink I shuffle. Being out of the touch and plain laziness to read instructions I decided to have hands on to charge my Ipod shuffle drag and all my collections of mp3 but it failed to charge and failed to play the songs 7th. Till end of the day I didnt get to use it. Went home whining to Claudia.

June 7, not too lazy and anxiety dies off a little, read the instructions at Apple site realised that I need to download Itunes to have it convert my music and I did accordingly and got the guys from the IT department to installt he software for me. finaly I got it up and running.

Thank you guys for the Ipod, the guy who help me with the software. In life ask and you will be granted. Dont be lazy like me or you will put on 2.2 kgs ha ha ha. Just like me putting my big fat a double s on the chair.