Thursday, February 15, 2007

Flowers for Valentines

I have pots of rose in my apartment. I time the bloom of my roses for my valentine and they started to bloom. If you have not seen my roses go to my previous pages to look at them they are the type that gives out the fragrant. Color is pink on valentine's 3 of my buds bloom and that is an indication of I love you.

I didnt want to cut my roses as flowers are meant to be on the plant itself inorder to be beautiful but some inconsiderate neighour cut my roses away..

I am so angry and that I decided to install a CCTV outside my flat for the theft. What you give is what you received... someone bought me a pot of rose with 9 stocks of bloom. In return I gave the party a sweetheart hoya (dont know how it look like) What you give is what you get.. maybe more.. principle cum interest.
he he he